Aside from booking your Phuket golf trip with us, you can also book all of your other excursions through us and know you will get exceptional pricing and 5* service for anything you choose to do in Phuket. If you are looking for suggestions and ideas on what to do in Phuket, we have a long list of suggestions for individuals, families, wedding groups, golf mates, and corporate groups.
- Enjoy a relaxing & interesting 4 or 5 hour tour of Phuket in our luxury VIP hi top mini-bus equipped with a large cooler with bottled water & cold towels. Visit the popular Big Buddha with 360 degree views of Phuket & the Andaman Sea, visit Wat Chalong Temple, Karon Viewpoint, Prom Thep Cape and we can include a trip to Phuket Town to see many of the old buildings and stop for a delicious Thai lunch.
- Arrange a full day boat trip to the stunning Phi Phi Island & Maya Bay via a large cruiser or speed boat and enjoy snorkeling and swimming with fish, feeding monkeys, exploring and all inclusive of a tasty Thai lunch on the Island as well as snacks and drinks on board the boats.
- Take a trip to the newly built and very beautiful Kata Thong Golf Course in Phang Nga Province. Kata Thong Golf Course is a 2 hour drive from Patong and we can package site seeing and dinner with the trip to make it a unique full day golf outing. It's very popular for guests visiting and playing golf in Phuket for 7 days or more looking for that unique experience.
- Visit the famous James Bond Island
- Explore the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary where Elephants have retired to a peaceful and relaxing life where they are free to roam about. This is not a place where you can ride Elephants just observe them close-up in a natural habitat.
- Visit the Gibbon Sanctuary and then have lunch at one of the best Thai Restaurants located right beside the sanctuary and listen to the Gibbons in the background as you enjoy delicious very well priced Thai Food.
- Ask us about best Thai & Seafood Restaurants in Phuket and we can book your reservations as well as arrange the 2-way transport as well. We have a long list of all the best Thai & Seafood Restaurants in Phuket including some off the beaten track with beautiful views, sunsets etc.
See All Phuket Golf leisure
"Trip Advisor Reviews"
I've been using Phuket Golf Leisure since arriving in Singapore in 2012. Their service is unparalleled. Whether it's a last minute getaway or a tra... read more
Guest Name: Stephen Innes
Date: Jun 16, 2016
Courses: Golf & Transfers In Phuket
Special thanks to Phuket Golf Leisure for organising the golf of our trip!! John, Alissa & Boy did a great job.
Much appreciated ... read more
Guest Name: Craig Spears
Date: Jun 4, 2016
Courses: Golf Holiday In Phuket
Thank you for providing us with your excellent service during our "Golf In Phuket" trip in April. Your driver "Boy" was always punctual and pleasan... read more
Guest Name: David Newton
Date: May 18, 2016
I've booked with John and the Phuket Golf Leisure Team several times now, and they never fail to deliver anything but perfection. They're a lovely ... read more
Guest Name: Jim Green
Date: Jun 20, 2016
Courses: Golf In Phuket
Thank you for the excellent service provided. My family and I had an excellent time in Phuket.
Dr Ang... read more
Guest Name: Dr. Ang
Date: Jun 4, 2016
Just to let you know we had a really good day at Red Mountain yesterday. While it was a bit expensive it was really worth it. Th... read more
Guest Name: Mr Barker
Date: Mar 29, 2016
I just wanted to say thankyou for the great service that you and the team have provided us in Phuket. It was absolutely perfe... read more
Guest Name: Walter
Date: Jan 14, 2007
John and his team provided a very good service. I booked for Red Mountain Golf club (nice course btw, maybe a bit overpriced) and everything ... read more
Guest Name: Pierre.B.ccc
Date: Feb 4, 2020